This Amazing home is in need of a large family. It has been well cared for and is waiting for a new family to love it. It has a very large Master bedroom and huge master bath on the main leveL and there is a room perfect for a nursery or 5th BR next to it. Also located on the main level is a very large home office or study. Open kit/LR/Dining area complete with gas FP. Upstairs features three bedrooms, jack/jill bath services two bedrooms and one bedroom with private bath, media room/theatre and tons of storage. In the basement you will find parking for two vehicles a 1/2 bath (could be converted to full bath) and another room that could be a 6th bedroom. This home also includes a generator!! AND main level two car garage!!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/3 Half
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Home Theater, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Cellar. Interior Lot, Acreage, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association