This beautiful home in the Steeple Chase subdivision offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, great room, dining room, office, awesome kitchen, keeping room, huge sunroom, laundry room, finished rooms in basement and a huge 2 car garage with lots of storage! Keeping room opens to a large sunroom where you will enjoy entertaining your family and friends or just sit back with a cup of coffee and relax with a good book enjoying the privacy of your backyard. Main level features split-bedroom design with a floor plan that is great for raising your family! This spacious home is located in the beautiful Steeple Chase subdivision and is only minutes from Cosby Lake Park, schools, the interstate, shops & dining. Make plans to see this beautiful home today!
Single Family, Other
2,384 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price